$6.00 - $11.99
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
$20.53 - $23.28
This is one of the most versatile spokes in the DT Swiss spoke range. DT competition gets its special strength from cold forging. This makes an extremely durable spoke and thanks to the thinner middle section, it is 48 g lighter (per 64 spokes) than a spoke with a constant diameter of 1.8 mm. It is perfect for a wide range of uses, from road wheels to super light enduro MTB wheels. - Double Butted: 2.0/1.8/2.0 - Compatible with straight pull hubs only - One 264mm spoke = 5.9g - Nipples sold separately
- Kits include one pair of end caps - Instructions and hub axle determinations are available online @ www.notubes.com
Axle conversion kits for Race Face Turbine/Aeffect hubs. - Select from front or rear applications
The Trace rear axle fits Race Face wheels equipped with Trace hubs, like the Aeffect Wheelset. Use it as a replacement axle or to convert your wheel to a different axle standard. - Light and strong alloy construction - Compatible with Race Face Trace hub
$38.99 $47.70 18% Off
Front axle conversion kits convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set.
The Rear Wheel Cover is a critical safety component for carrying passengers on the Globe Haul ST. The easy-to-install guards cover openings on the frame and rear rack to prevent fingers, toes, and clothes from getting too close to the moving wheel and chain. They also protect from dust and grease to keep riders and bikes cleaner. **For Globe Haul ST bike customers: Use of compatible (1) footrests (pegs), (2) passenger seat, (3) passenger handlebar, and (4) rear wheel cover required to safely carry passengers. All items available separately. ** - Compatible with Haul ST. - Includes two upper fender covers and two lower wheel covers. - Easy toolless installation.
Front axle conversion kits convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set.
Rear axle conversion kits convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set. All DT Swiss hubs can be converted.
$51.49 - $64.99
- Taiwan cruiser steel rims are 39mm wide, w/ 36 holes, 12G CP - Cruiser wheels use C/N 12G UCP heavy duty spokes w/ 5/8" brass nipples - Bolt on wheel
$52.40 - $125.00 $52.49 - $125.00 Up to 58% Off
Champion 2.0 Black Spokes - One 264mm spoke = 7g
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
The new standard for durability and price. - Contact-free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
$80.00 - $83.20
Ratchet freehub bodies have a gloss finish and don't have a seal, as this is fixed on the hub shell. The Ratchet System was the first of this type for DT Swiss; used in the mid-range products like the 350 hubs.
Replacement freehub bodies for Easton X5 hubs. - Material: Aluminum - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed , Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
The Spank 359 Rim is a radially compliant gravity rim featuring our Oohbah Inverted Inner Wall and BeadBite anti-burp technology. Optimized for DH, FR, and heavy enduro use. - Moderately low 19mm profile height and wide width balances the benefits of radial compliance with high lateral stiffness and predictable handling. - Radial Compliance improves traction over bumps and chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort are improved. - 5mm inner width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0" to 2.6", and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Bead Bite tubeless hooks enhance tubeless performance and tire security, even at lower pressures.
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
650b bikes are all about fun and nimble handling, and the Specialized Stout XC 650b wheels delivers on this in spades—no matter if you're just getting started or you're a seasoned trail rider. It's been built tough to meet the rigors of mountain biking head-on, while the nimble wheel size guarantees a good time. It features a durable, double-wall alloy rim construction that adds strength without stacking on the weight. And to ensure that you'll be able to stop once you get motoring, the wheels are both disc-compatible. High value just met high performance. - Disc-compatible hubs can also be used with traditional rim brakes. - Double-wall rims are strong and durable. - Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition. - Stainless spokes won't rust, easing long-term maintenance.
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world's most aggressive riders. KOM Tough rims are proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24 mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! A state-of-the-art, high-quality aluminum rim, making for the perfect upgrade on any road bike. That is what the new RR 421 rim is all about. The welded rim supports wider tires and still offers a super-lightweight wheel build-up.
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6'' tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asymmetrical design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Specs: - Rim Material: Aluminum - Rim Eyelets: No - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
A 30mm welded Enduro rim developed for the fastest EWS rider. Enduro may be young as a discipline, but at its core is the intrinsic need of riders to ride burlier terrain faster and faster. Something that MTB has been all about since the beginning. The EX 511 rim is the perfect tool for this quest. It comes with all the technology that has delivered many EWS wins and packs it in a 30mm-wide profile, ready to go burlier, faster.
Page 1 of 2 Next page